"Transformation sets you up for a lifestyle, knowing why you're eating and exercising the way you are. It puts you in a routine that becomes your day to day"
1. Where you where born and grew up?
I was born in Victoria and grew up in Sooke B.C
2. What made you get into fitness?
I have always been active with sports, different trainers and gyms.
3. What was your “snap point”- the point where you said, enough!! What made you sign up with us?
I started feeling sluggish not wanting to to do what I've always been into and my pants were getting tighter.
4. What where the challenges you had to overcome on your journey?
I found challenging was time management with the food prep and my food diary. Getting into a routine of eating a proper breakfast when you're trying to get a 4 year old a dog and yourself out the house.
5. What was it like to train with Simon, and how did it help you?
Simon's great, he puts time and effort into the program he designs and listens to what your goals are and will push you to achieve them. Ive gone to a few trainers and Simon's the only one who taught me about the health and the food side of training as well as increasing my weights aggressively knowing I was ready. Which was awesome.
6. What where the aspects you enjoy/like about Metabolic Precision?
I like that there's a science behind it. You eat more but the right things at the right time .Its adjusted to what you're ready for.
7. How has transformation helped you where you may have failed or got it wrong in the past?
Sets you up for a lifestyle ,knowing why you're eating and exercising the way you are. It puts you in a routine that becomes your day to day. Eventually you stop thinking about food prep its just part of the routine.
8. What is your favourite recipe/meal from the Transformation Cook bible?
Bok Choy sesame chicken.