"I really enjoyed learning about the foods I needed to eat to fuel and sustain my growth. I also loved the routine it has established. I really enjoyed the whole process"
1. Where you where born and grew up?
I was born and raised in Victoria British Colombia.
2. What made you get into fitness?
I’ve always been athletic and in shape but I had very little experience with resistance training.
3. What was your “snap point”- the point where you said, enough!! What made you sign up with us?
My snap point was when I realized that the path I was leading me astray and further from my physical goals.
4. What where the challenges you had to overcome on your journey?
The greatest challenge I faced was the food prep. I ate so often and had to go to the grocery store every 2-3 days. I don’t have a car so I did all my grocery shopping by bike. I’m used to the cyclist lifestyle but it was hard to go shopping after working all day, training, and eating my last two meals in the metabolic window. Especially after leg day!
5. What training tips for transformation would you give someone in your previous situation?
My tips for someone in my previous situation would be to stay focused, don’t make excuses, be realistic and ask yourself if you’re really doing your best, and to establish a routine that fits into your schedule to make sure you have the right supplies and are eating on time.
6. What was it like to train with Simon, and how did it help you?
Training with Simon was such a positive experience. My training sessions were always the highlight of my week. I was always excited to challenge myself and maintain momentum. It helped me to realize that my end result will depend on my input. If I didn’t hit my mark, it was my fault.. So accountability kept me in check.
7. What where the aspects you enjoy/like about Transformation?
I really enjoyed learning about the foods I needed to eat to fuel and sustain my growth. I also loved the routine it has established. I really enjoyed the whole process.
8. How has Transformation helped you where you may have failed or got it wrong in the past?
It helped me realise that nutrition, weight training and rest are the most important things to achieve my results.
9. What is your favourite recipe/meal from the Transformation Cook bible?